Ariana's One Year Pictures

 Our baby girl is one. No- I don't have a one year update post... I haven't done those monthly posts in so long I wouldn't even know where to start. What I do have are some pictures from her 1 year photo session that was planned on a whim. My brother and sister in law got pics done by her coworker and she was telling me about it. I asked what she would charge to do some smash cake pics. We scheduled a session, in my brother's kitchen, and my sister in law made the backdrop for us. She is a blessing! So without further ado- Ariana's smash cake photos... (note that I watermarked them with my blog logo however they were NOT taken by me)...

We took some pictures of Ariana before bringing out the cake. We knew Ariana would enjoy the cake... she hasn't met a food she didn't like, and I wanted some nice, clean, pictures for her 1 year pictures before she became a mess. (Outfit made by me, bow from Ali Blossoms Boutique)







Cake by Sweet Beginnings (LOVE them)


And as I expected, she loved the cake (cake is the ONE food we didn't give either girl until their first birthday... this way the cake smash fun was actually a first for them). At first she started slowly, with her fingers... 




And then we convinced her to just go for it (it took a while actually)- but just LOOK at her facial expressions in these ones...







There were TONS of pictures... it was hard to narrow it down to just these ones to show you... but these are some of my favorites. I can't believe this little girl is already 1. That first year FLEW by... 

And for a quick stats update- at her one year appointment which was actually 3 weeks late- Ariana weighed 19lbs4oz (16th percentile) and was 28.75inches (30th percentile)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Payton loves to hear from you :)