4th of July

Like I said, we are over 3 months behind. But I am working on it, I swear. I know, I know, I say it all the time. I have a list of the pictures I plan to use for each post, it is just a matter of editing the pictures and typing the posts. So I have a couple ready...

We left off with our visit and 2nd birthday celebration with Grandma and Grandpa Charlie. Shortly after that trip, we were on the 14 hour ride to Buffalo. This wasn't Payton's first time making this trip, but she is older now and doesn't sleep nearly as much. In all honesty, I don't remember how she was on the ride up (or back for that matter) but it isn't important. What is important is that we made it there. And just in time to celebrate the 4th of July with our Silver Creek family.

We went to a carnival and Payton enjoyed a hot dog first (because by the time we decided where we were going, she was hungry).

We got some tickets and were on our way to take Payton on some rides. There wasn't much she could do, but the things she did, she loved. We did the big slide quite a few times...


And then I took her on the kiddie coaster. And taught her how to lift her hands. This was a difficult ride because they do NOT make it easy for mamas to sit with their babies in this car. And after a while, Payton was done. She didn't have a meltdown or anything, but it was not a comfy ride.


It was finally time to watch the fireworks. We weren't sure how Payton was going to handle them since it was her first time, but she did really good.




It was a nice start to our trip to Buffalo and a fun time celebrating the 4th of July!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing. I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)