3+ months behind...

I know... it has been forever since I posted. And I am three months behind as it is. I haven't even taken my camera out in forever. I can't even remember the last pictures I took. Things have been super stressful with work and the times I am not doing work, we are busy playing outside, reading books, and having fun that doesn't involve the computer. I am off work today and plan to get a couple things done for work, then I am going to do a huge picture editing session and get some blogs set up here, then back to doing more things for work... Some day off huh? I have 12 posts planned to write... it is just a matter of getting the pictures ready, and that takes me a while. So let's see how far I can really get today...
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Payton loves to hear from you :)