The 4-1-1 on me

Because I know you are all just so nosy curious like me and want to know about the people who you read about everyday (and because I am so far behind on my regular posts, why not just throw in something that isn't on my blog to do list), I decided to link up with Becky for the Blogger 411.




1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
     I have been blogging since Nov 2010. I started the blog to document my pregnancy, continued it to keep out of state family up to date with our lives and our baby, and that is where it is as for now. I randomly include things that aren't pertaining to us (book reviews, things I make, etc.) but it is mostly about our family. 
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
    I went to SUNY Brockport for two years then transferred to Buff State. I studied all kinds of things but in the end my degree is in Childhood Education with a concentration in Math.
3. Where have you traveled?
    Hmm well... I have been to Canada since it used to only be 20 minutes away, NYC, PA, OH, GA, MO, MS, NC, SC, FL (many times to Disney), and the Bahamas. I know I know I am not a world traveler but I have traveled this half of the USA pretty well, especially since moving. We are driving distance to quite a few places. 
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
    Honestly, I would pay off our student loans, sell the house, and buy one here
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
    There, their, they're... drives me crazy when people don't use the right one. Also, then and than... today is better THAN yesterday, not better then. And people that lie. Can't stand it
6. What is your favorite movie?
    Top Gun
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
    hmm non alcoholic- currently it is loganberry. It changes all the time. Lemonade too. Alcoholic- coconut rum and pineapple juice
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
   I have lots of things I enjoy doing. I love to read and sew.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
   I don't honestly know. I would love to go to a lot of stores. I need a new wardrobe so I would like to go to the Limited. But I would like to decorate our house too... oh and I love the container store. Soo... I fail this question because I can't pick just one. Now... give me 10,000 and tell me I can only shop in one store and I am sure I could figure it out... but since this is hypothetical I am leaving it open.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
    I have a lot of them I am sure but at the moment I can't think of them because I guess they were just that bad.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
   Our wedding day and Payton's birth day. Again, I fail because I can't pick one. I would love to have our wedding day again because it was an amazing day, as I am sure most married people would say. But Payton's birth day was just so surreal and perfect, I would do it again and again (ya know, post epidural anyways).
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
   Hmmm.. Katie Holmes? I know I know all the TomKat drama is going on right now but I don't care about all that. She reminds me of me (minus that whole scientology deal thing).
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
   I worked at tops... I went from bagger to cashier to CSM to TreeHouse Attendant. The TreeHouse was my absolute favorite! I also worked briefly at Auntie Anne's in HS and college. I worked in an office for a summer and I don't even know what I did. I also worked at Perkins briefly as a hostess. And I worked at Sam's Del Way as a waitress..I may have done other things too but currently this is all I can remember. But through alllll that, I started at tops at 15 and stayed there until I moved out of state at 24. I think if we hadn't moved I would still be there.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
    I don't have any on this computer :(
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
    Europe...all over Europe
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 
     17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
    The answer to this one is one that changes every other day. Sometimes I think we will be right where we are now, me teaching, maybe hopefully living in a nicer town so we don't have to pay for private school, possibly a 2nd baby. Other days I think we will be back in WNY with Tim having a DM job and me doing who knows what because teaching jobs are scarce up there. And then other times  I think maybe we will be in a whole new state. Who knows... ask me in 5 years where I am I guess because I can't even decide where I will be in a week (other than probably setting up my classroom)... 
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Payton loves to hear from you :)