Have you noticed...

That I keep changing my blog look? I just can't find something I love. It doesn't help that I don't really know what I am looking for. I want something that is classic yet has a little bit of personality. Right now I am going with the gray and pink color scheme because I love the colors together. But I would LOVE a custom makeover of this blog. And so, in an attempt to make this blog everything I could ever dream, if I could ever dream up what I would like it to look like, I am entering into a contest to win one. Check out Christi's work. It is really cute and definitely affordable. Cross your fingers for me... and if you want a new design enter the contest here.
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. your blog is beautiful...if it ain't broke dont fix it LOL

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)