Payton's First Trip to the Zoo...

This past Saturday, we took Payton to the zoo for the first time. Usually Tim works until 7 on Saturdays, but just recently he was able to change that (for now at least...). Since the weather has finally started to cool down (and by cool down, I mean stay out of the 90s), we decided that we were going to take Payton to the zoo. It was good to know plenty in advance that this was our plan because it gave me something to look forward to during the work week. Payton had a really good time looking at all the animals greenery. For some reason, at first, she was much more fascinated with the trees, bushes, etc than the animals. But when we made it to the giraffes she finally got a little excited. And when we got to the elephants, well that just made her day! I think it was because they were moving a fair amount. We had a really great time with her and can not wait to take her back. We decided to get a membership to the zoo since we know we will be taking her quite a few times (and after going twice it is paid for). At the end of the day, we went and browsed the gift shop and I found a couple things we will be buying next time for part of her Christmas presents. Here are a few of our favorite pictures from the day...











Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these, especially the one of her looking over Daddy's shoulder! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't believe how big she is getting. I feel it was only yesterday when you announced her arrival. And now she's already taking trips to the zoo!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the zoo pictures :-) I am hoping we are going to get to take James to the zoo this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)