Back to where we started...

When I started this blog, I started it to document everything about our pregnancy and to keep our family in the loop. When Payton was born, the point was to keep everyone informed on her growth. It started as a journal for her (and us) and needs to get back to that. I want to try to keep this positive. Keep it mostly about our baby and family (because, sometimes there are other things I will want to write about). I will post crafts and such that I do, because most of the time they are for her anyways. Somewhere along the way, I lost the goal of this blog and stopped documenting everything. I guess I lost it when I started realizing I was going back to work and getting upset about it. Maybe everyone doesn't want to read about every little thing, but I do. I love to look back at this blog and read everything again (and again, and again..). I am so appreciative of all the people that now follow our little blog and hopefully you all enjoy reading about our little princess (and inevitably seeing tons of pictures). I will, of course, continue to do the blog hops, because I love finding new blogs to read (one more way I procrastinate). But just be prepared... because we are going to try to make our come back into our own blog and get back to posting regularly! I will try to end each post with at least one picture of Payton. And we will start that right now... (don't mind if the pictures are all from the same day... I take TONS of pictures of her in a short 15 minutes. I need to share them!)

Look at those pretty eyes and the cute little bubbles (click the picture to make it bigger... the bubbles are too cute)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

8 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I always go back and read old posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, don't worry too much about the personal stuff that creeps in - that is part of Payton's story, too. Think of how she'll be able to relate to you in a few decades when she is having similar struggles and triumphs while being a mommy. :)

    I love reading about you and your sweet little girl. What a wonderful tribute/story you are giving her with this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the pics coming. She's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting on you to post again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana - Hancockheir:

    That is too much cuteness for me to handle!!!! The bubbles!!!! OMG!!! I LOVE it!

    I love your blog and reading about Payton's growth and all the cute things she does! This is your blog - don't worry about what you think other people want to read or follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Payton's story but part of Payton's story is what mommy and daddy go through too..so post away...we all love reading it and she will too some day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute !
    www.ellinoelle.blogspot.com
    im a new follower -give a hoot wednesday-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think when Payton is older and reads your blog from when she was first in the world, she will appreciate your insights into life. These will help her become the person she needs to be by showing her the realities of life. Sometimes parents try to sugar coat the world for their kids but that is not always the best thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)