Asking for prayers

I am taking a break from my regular posting to ask that anyone who believes in prayer to send a quick prayer up for one of my closest friends, Amy. Her mom has been diagnosed with cancer and right now they need all the prayers they can get that this was caught quick enough and this next phase can be as quick and painless as possible. Just a quick little prayer would be greatly appreciated! If you could just remember anytime you pray, to add an extra one for Amy's mom, that would be great!

2 comments:

  1. I will add a prayer for Amy's mom tonight. My step-dad is battling stage iv throat cancer now. It has a devastating effect on the entire family. I wish her the best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is sad news...I am wishing your friends mum all the very best xo

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)