We're Featured!

Photobucket

This week we are being featured on Mommy's Time Out. I found Sarah's blog recently and love reading it! She is featuring a new blog each week. If you want more info, go here. It is a great way to find new blogs to read/readers for your blog. Maybe someday I will do the same and feature bloggers. Pay it forward right? Would anyone be interested in being featured?? Let me know here or send me a quick email.

Thank you Sarah for loving our blog, thinking Payton is cute, and featuring us this week!!

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! That's great, I'm going to go check it out, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't let me email you back...sorry you're having such a crummy day :( Hope it starts to get better! <3

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cami! It is work related and I am not even back at work yet LOL Hopefully I can just let it go so I can enjoy the next week home with Payton before I do have to go back

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)