It's that time again!! I am cohosting the Give a Hoot Wednesday blog hop with Life According to Demaris and Tangled up in You (Life with Aubrey). Get yourself linked up and find some other cute blogs to read!

This is a great opportunity to discover some great blogs & to promote your blog as well!
Hosted by: Life According to Damaris ;; Co-Hosted by: Life with Aubrey & Handprints on the Wall
For those that are new to Blog Hopping – you simply just add your link to the list. Readers will be given a chance to add their link too & “hop” from one blog to the next on the list. You do the same – adding whoever you like on the way. If someone adds you, please make an effort to add them back.
Rules:
1. Add your Blog title and URL.
2. Follow your hostesses – that would be: Life According to Damaris & Co-Hosts: Life with Aubrey & Handprints on the Wall.
3. Follow any blogs you wish.
4. Leave a comment so I can follow you back. I’m not one of those bloggers who just say that, I will follow you back. I’ve learned if you go to the actual blog that you followed & leave a comment there, you’re more than likely to be noticed & get a follow back. Let them know you’re there via Give a Hoot Wednesday Blog Hop! :)
5. Grab our Give a Hoot Wednesday Blog Hop button if you’d like. This isn’t mandatory but it’d be great if you did – that way more people know about the Blog Hop.
If you’d like to be a featured blog, just send me an e-mail. And if you want to go ahead & spread the word of the Blog Hop, go ahead – I’ll leave the button info below!


Be sure to check out my Blog Hop Page to check out the Blog Hops I participate in.



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

14 comments:

  1. new follower from Wednesday blog hop. Thanks for co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Weidknecht's directory, thanks so much for hosting the hop!

    Your newest follower,
    Cindy

    http://cute-ecakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower from Give a Hoot Wed blog hop!
    Come by and say Hi!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    New follower from Give a Hoot Wed - following you now. I love your site.

    http://imasillymami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. Hope you can stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to follow you from the blog hop, but your follow me button doesn't seem to be working. Thought you might want to know.
    KC
    www.realcoake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you. (now the button was working...it showed up as soon as I put in my last comment)
    www.realcoake.blogspot.com
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, following through the blog hop. Come on by and say hi. http://thespringmount6pack.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from the hop! Thanks for hosting. Hope you'll stop by: http://www.margsformommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute pictures on your site :) I'm your latest Give a Hoot follower this Wednesday. Hope you can stop by and return the favor soon :)
    http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I am following your blog Your baby is soooo sweet! Please pop by and feel free to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Gina!!! You just won the Moosejaw Messenger bag from my giveaway!

    Stop by my blog, send me an email and I'll send you your prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, new fan from www.mama-press.com. Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now following you having found you through the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)