Seriously?! Thursday


I am linking up again for Seriously Thursday with From Mrs. to Mama...

1. Seriously?! I know they say imitation is the best form of flattery, but I am down right sick of it! Have a sense of creativity and uniqueness! Or at least ask before you "borrow" from me.

2. Seriously?! School has been in session 2 weeks now and I still don't have enough desks or books for my students. How in the world can I test these kids weekly when they don't even have a book?!

3. Seriously?! My leave ends next week and this has already made me miserable! Thanks for putting a damper on my last few days with Payton!

4. Seriously?! I am being told I am going to have a rough year and I have flat out defiant children in my room. Welcome back!

5. Seriously?! My copier at home is out of toner and somehow have no copies available to me at work. Because the measly 250 we get a month is something to be excited about, yet I have none and I'm not even there to use them up!

6. Seriously?! we are ready for fall and football in this house. Even if our team of choice always lets us down.

7. Seriously?! Payton has her 2 month appointment and shots tomorrow.. so much for happy Payton. 

What made you say "seriously?!" this week? You can see where my head is at today.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I hear you on the imitation thing. That is what "they" say, but I get pretty annoyed with it myself. And you don't know that you are going to have a bad year! The kids might act better for you than other people! Let Payton know we will be thinking of her tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh it makes me so sad to think about tomorrow because she is soo happy today! all smiles and everything... she has no idea what is coming :(

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)