Mommy & Me photos (and a BIG milestone)

On the first day of school, Tim took pictures of me and Payton because she was awake...after (BIG MILESTONE) sleeping through the night. Yep- little Miss is sleeping through the night!! This started July 28 but I didn't want to post about it until I knew it wasn't a fluke. She got the sleeping thing from me that's for sure. And I think I owe a big thanks to Aubs for teaching Payton to do this. Aubs is 2mos older than Payton and I am convinced she is teaching Payton everything she knows- through telepathy or text messages or something!

Anyways, back to our photos.... (don't mind that Payton is wearing her sleep sack. She was just finished eating and going back to bed after these pictures. Also, don't mind that these are just randomly in front of our bathroom and sitting on our bed... this wasn't a planned photo shoot, but I looked human for the first time in a long time- we had to take advantage!) Maybe we need to make this a tradition- my first day of school (work) and her first day when she starts going ( and yes I am going to include day care as school)..









Our little girl makes the best faces, even if some of them are because she thinks I have absolutely lost my mind. :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

11 comments:

  1. I love these pictures...and I love both of you more than words can say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pics...I am a new follower from MBC would love to have you follow back....
    http://mommybags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures. I will have to remember to do that in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana - HancockHeir: so cute! I love the one where she has a little smile on her face!
    and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness she is adorable! I cannot believe my son was ever that small! And you look great :)

    thatgirldenise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - she is sooo adorable. I love her little facial expressions.

    It just makes me more and more anxious to meet my little girl. 6 more weeks, Shannon. 6 more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Shannon! I can't wait until you see your little girl either it is so amazing! 6 weeks will fly... actually I bet 4 weeks will then the last 2 will drag. That's how I felt but it could be because I was on summer break those last couple weeks and had nothing to keep me busy lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the third to last the best - her closed mouth smile is just so cute there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You've won The Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://smn0409.blogspot.com/2011/08/wow-i-won-award-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Stephanie! That's my new fb pic actually lol

    Thanks Sarah! Since I did this one already I will cheat and do a mini thank you post and link back to you lol

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)