She found her mobile!!

Payton has been rockin out in her luxury swing a lot and just recently (Tuesday in fact) she found her mobile. She only looked at it for a few seconds on Tuesday but Wednesday she was just enamored. So much so that I had time to dig out the video camera and record her... 3 times I got her doing it. I won't show you all three videos because they are pretty much all the same... but I will share with you this short clip. She is just getting so big!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks for the tip about where to get the sound machine. I am pretty sure my mother in law has some coupons and I will check it out! Happy Friday to you and Payton! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mobiles are the best!!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)