Because she can...

Ever since Payton was born she has had a fascination with putting her hands on her bottle and trying to push ours out of the way. I mentioned in another post that I finally just let her try to hold it and she did pretty good for a few seconds. Well Saturday, after her bath, Payton was having a bottle and she decided to try again. This time it was long enough for Tim to look, me to text my mom to tell her, and take a pic to send her. I grabbed the bottle back after that. When Tim got back in the house he said to see if she would hold it again so we could record it. Sure enough she did. And we got it on video. (I realize that she probably doesn't realize what she is doing- but it is cute nonetheless.) In the video you will see me push the bottle up some but that is only because she was running out of formula and needed to get more in the nipple so she didn't suck in air.


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous05 July, 2011

    Omgosh- that is too adorable! geez.. :) Keep the post coming, LOVE THEM!

    It's Rachie by the way.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how she holds it with the tips of her fingers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Rach they will keep coming! She is too cute not to post about
    Kristi I think it is hysterical how she does it because she will push our hands out of the way to hold it herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... trying so hard to be miss independent! My nephew was the complete opposite way and tried to have his mom hold his bottle til he was well beyond capable of doing it himself. In response to your comment on my post, that's so funny that you thought you were having a boy at first because that's exactly how I feel! Nine more days until we know (hopefully) for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess she is trying to make up for lost time being 2 months behind little Aubs lol

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)