13 weeks...

Well this is a little late (as in 6 days late because tomorrow will be 14 weeks) but better late than never.  So as of last Saturday I am 13 weeks... so 13w6d today. I am really hoping everyone gets their cards today. Just a few days and then I can make this thing public. I found this on another blog that I read and I decided I would do it on each weekly update starting now.


Date: December 17, 2010
How far along: 13 weeks 6 days
Total weight gained:  5lbs according to my home scale
Sleep:  I wake up around 4 every morning thanks to the bladder.. and even on days off don't sleep past 730 usually..today was my lucky day- slept til 830!
Best moment of the week:  The fact that today starts 2 weeks work free.
Movement:  none yet but I asked Tim to tell the baby I am ready to feel it. 
Food Craving: I have no real cravings yet but I really want some La Nova's... Can't wait until March to get some!
Food Aversions:  Somedays nothing sounds appealing to me but I still eat. Nothing has really made me sick on its own.
Morning Sickness:  No not at all. I get after lunch nausea instead.
Gender:  Too early to know but I am thinking boy. 
Maternity clothes:  I have a few for the comfort and I do the rubber band trick with work pants. After Christmas I will be getting more maternity clothes. 
Symptoms:  Well the sore boobs (sorry TMI) has finally stopped but the exhaustion has not. The nausea is coming and going and now I sleep so ridiculous that my back kills. And I get a pinching pain under my rib. I pretend its heartburn so that I can pretend this child will have a chance at having hair.
What I miss:  Typically nothing but sometimes I really just want a Dr. Pepper. 
What I'm looking forward to:  Feeling movements... any time now baby
Weekly wisdom:  You expect me to have wisdom? Hmm... maybe next week.
Milestones:  Almost 14 weeks so I think that means I will be in the 2nd trimester? And made it past 12 weeks!


So according to thebump the baby is the size of a




peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.
We forgot to take a belly picture for 13 weeks... I guess we will do that tonight and when we do I will upload it into here. (Which will look a whole lot like the 14 week picture since that starts tomorrow-oops)

I am off to a girls date... Pizza Hut lunch buffet and running a ton of errands with Amy- my trailer buddy (we teach in a trailer- that we share- a literal doublewide) who is ALSO  pregnant with baby Aubrey due in April! I can't wait to meet her (and we have already declared our kids will be bffs or end up married). It's funny because when we found out we were in the doublewide (DW for short) we joked about if we both got pregnant we would be double wide in a double wide.... and here we are- both pregnant. When we are both hugely pregnant... there will be some great pictures to come... look forward to those!



3 comments:

  1. I felt the baby move at 18 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can't wait! When is your due date again?

    ReplyDelete

Payton loves to hear from you :)